Thursday, July 6, 2017

Big Excitement and Fall Planning Begins

Off topic - Family Excitement (You can call me Nanny J)
We have our first newborn grandchild, meet Mateo Jesse- if you want to keep up with him, I've been sharing a pic a day using the hashtag #365daysofMateoJesse or #cheeksfordays. Those cheeks, I'm telling you.  For those stat lovers- he was born 6/29, weighing 8 pounds 14 oz, and measuring 21 inches, and a fine set of lungs. He is pictured below with him mom, Ali and me (bottom pic). Exciting times for us all.


Back to work-- 
 I'm sure if you're anything like me, summer is a time to catch up, get a little ahead (ideas/some execution). I've been focused on making new posters and memes for getting books cared for and returned in a timely manner.
I used Imgflip for this one:
Here's the latest



I found some great ones on Pinterest as well from the Library of Congress
Check these out-





Big Project Coming Soon-
Next up, we are changing our circulation system provider, the pain comes for us when we have to check out each book that is currently out. 😁 But I don't mind, the program we've used for years is TERRIBLE! I cannot even begin to explain how bad (another post, another day). 

No more time tonight for playing-- more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment